STS Devices Ireland LDA. (hereinafter STS) with NIF: W0073840A is the holder from www.securetracksense.com and the spaces referenced in this document.
1) .- STS, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of the intellectual property rights and industrial contained in all its spaces in the public network called Internet, as well as of all the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, sound, audio, video, software, brands or logos, computer programs necessary for your operation, etc.), ownership of its licensors.
The visitor agrees to respect these rights.
2) .- The use or publication, partial or total, for commercial purposes, of documents, photographs, movies, logos and graphic elements is strictly prohibited without prior authorization. This should be requested from STS (info@securetracksense..com). It is prohibited to modify the material whose rights STS reserves. It should be noted that a sample or a test copy will be requested before giving the final approval.
Likewise, all photographs authorized for use must be reproduced. incorporating the following copyright: © STS devices Ireland LTD.
3) .- Personal and non-commercial use: documents can be copied, provided that also include the mention of copyright reservation and the indications of the sources, that no modification is made and that they are reproduced in full.
This server contains some documents written by STS collaborators to be published in magazines or newspapers. All rights to those documents follow being reserved and authorization to reproduce them must be requested to (email@example.com).
In any case, photographs, movies, logos and graphic elements cannot be used or copied without prior authorization from STS.
4) .- The STS Logos (Securet Track Sense and Abibird, trademarks of STS) are Copyright protected symbols. The use of those logos that are not expressly authorized constitutes an abusive use thereof, and will be prosecuted and sanctioned in accordance with the International Agreements in which Spain is a party and the current dispositions. For more information, ask STS.
5) .- Those in charge of websites that create links to this site should inform STS by email to the following address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The inclusion of such connections will not imply any type of association or participation with Connected entities STS reserves the right to deny such access in any moment.
Although the links are regularly monitored to avoid any occurrence of the following situations, in the event that any user or visitor understood that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal, violate values or constitutional principles, or injure goods or rights of the user or of a third, please notify the following address (email@example.com).
6) .- STS will not be liable, in any case, for damages of any kind derived from the failure to read this notice, or the breach of obligations specific under the conditions established therein.
The visitor will be liable for any damages that may be caused to the web pages of STS.
7) .- The current Spanish regulations will apply and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
8) .- PRIVACY RULES APPLICABLE TO THE STS WEB SITES.
These rules apply to all pages hosted by STS devices Ireland Ltd. (in forward STS). To know how to proceed with personal data, please read the following rules that we advise to consult regularly since they can be updated.
STS will treat personal data linked to its web spaces respecting the existing legislation requirements, highlighting:
- a) The type and amount of information that STS receives and retains depends on the form in which the User uses the STS web space. The user can access almost all pages without indicating who it is and without communicating any personal data.
- b) The inclusion of personal data in files is absolutely voluntary and their collection is duly announced and is governed by the protection policy contained in point 9. "Data Protection Policy".
- c) The files to which personal data are incorporated are owned by STS, they are registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and protected with the safety measures required by applicable regulations.
- d) The data will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected and / or send information about STS.
- e) The data provided voluntarily by the user will not be disclosed to third parties, except those assignments that are necessary to fulfill the purpose and purpose of the collection, or that the visitor expressly authorizes or as provided by law.
- f) STS will not collect personal data of any minor without being accredited by the prior consent of the parents or legal representatives thereof.
- g) The visitor is responsible and guarantees that the personal data provided to STS are truthful and account, where appropriate, with the proper authorization to do so. holder of them.
- h) Visitors whose data has been incorporated into the STS files may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing a letter to: STS devices Ireland Ltd, Secretary c / Maudes, 51, 8th pta. 28003 Madrid or to the address of mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A cookie is a piece of text that the user's browser creates and archives only your computer. The user's browser uses the information about the visit to the Web to customize certain pages or elements. For analysis purposes statistics, a cookie can also be used to transmit to our server a unique and anonymous number generated at random. It is not possible to identify the user by a cookie Generally, a cookie contains the domain name from where it proceeds, its "life time" and a value, which is usually a text value or a unique number generated at random.
The user can modify their browser settings to prevent installation of cookies, or to receive a notification when you receive a new cookie.
- j) The visitor is informed of some of the usual data collected for each visit:
- - IP addresses of the Internet Service provider
- - Browser versions
- - Average number of pages consulted
- - Average length of visit
- - Total visitor traffic
- k) This site contains hypertext links to other sites. STS assumes no responsibility some as far as they are concerned, including their content or their use of the personal data.
9) .- Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on data protection of personal character we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide to the STS company through this website, email, telephone, fax or any other means which are necessary for the processing and management of your request for information, will be incorporated into an automated STS responsibility file, duly registered in the AEPD.
STS informs you that it has implemented security measures of a technical nature and organisational requirements that guarantee the security of your personal data that avoid alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment.
The user is informed and exonerates STS of any liability arising from events such as non-receipt or delay, as well as the error or interception of communications Likewise, you expressly authorize STS to process your data personnel in order to send you communications referring to your request and that may be of interest related to activities, services, actions and products within the framework of our activity, by any means, including email, postal mail, sms or similar.
If you do not wish to receive information, check the box with the text "I do not wish receive information on activities, acts and services ", found in the data collection forms. STS incorporates, in those services or activities where personal data is collected from users the policy that will govern the same. The user, at any time, can access and know, through the link "Policy of Privacy ", present in all sections of the Website, the policy that establishes STS regarding personal data protection and the possibility of exercising the rights granted by Law 15/1999 on Data Protection.
Exercise of your rights:
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding of the personal data contained in the aforementioned file, addressing for that purpose its responsible at the address indicated therein: Calle de Maudes, 51, 8th pta. 28003 Madrid or by sending an email to the address (email@example.com)
All children under 14 who wish to participate in STS social networks should request the corresponding forms with the data of their parents or representatives legal in order to obtain your authorization to be registered as a user, they must be sent, attaching the document that contains the signed form through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any record reveals that the user is a minor, STS, by Mail Electronic, notify the parents or legal representatives of the minor the content of the information received and will obtain your consent for the collection and treatment of data of the same. At any time, the parents or the legal representative of the minor they may review, cancel or deny the collection of personal data of him by going to STS at the address above.